Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 14, 2013

“No Sheriff Left Behind”: Sheriff Richard Mack Coming to Ohio for a Five City Tour

“No Sheriff Left Behind”: Sheriff Richard Mack Coming to Ohio for a Five City Tour


Sheriff Mack will speak on the powerful role of the county sheriff in the preservation of our constitutional rights and freedoms.  We especially encourage those that are military veterans, firefighters, law enforcement officers, paramedics, and politicians to attend one of these important events.  If you still hold your oath close to your heart, if you still love America, its freedom and values—we need you to stand with those who plan to protect our nation at all cost!
Sheriff Richard Mack has traveled the country giving his message.  He has appeared on Good Morning America, Crossfire, Nightline, and CNBC.  He has been heard on over 500 radio talk shows nationwide, and been a guest of G. Gordon Liddy and Pat Buchannan.  He is a past NRA Law Officer of the Year, was inducted into the NRA Hall of Fame, and is a member of Oath Keepers. Read more about Sheriff Richard Mack online at http://www.sheriffmack.com.

No comments:

About Me

I was told I have fibromyalgia, I am in constant pain, with stiffness, and sleep disorder. I also have PTSD. I have been married to a wonderful man for 3 years now. We are best friends, our marriage is heaven on earth. He loves me unconditionally. I love him with all my heart.