Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s argument against assault weapons: “It does not take ten bullets to kill a deer!”

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s argument against assault weapons: “It does not take ten bullets to kill a deer!”

 FOR THE LAST TIME, LIBERALS, OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS ARE NOT ABOUT HUNTING. Anyone else remember when Bill Clinton said he supported the right to bear arms because “he hunted too?” This is hilarious, because our rights to gun ownership have basically nothing to do with hunting and much more to do with, gee, I don’t know, trying to protect the lives of not only ourselves but our families and maybe even others. Then again, I suppose it isn’t too shocking that liberals don’t appear to understand this very well. They understand very little about the right to life to begin with; what with their assertions that a criminal has a right to live over an unborn child.

FOR THE FULL STORY FOLLOW THE BLUE LINK ABOVE.  GOD BLESS AMERICA

No comments:

About Me

I was told I have fibromyalgia, I am in constant pain, with stiffness, and sleep disorder. I also have PTSD. I have been married to a wonderful man for 3 years now. We are best friends, our marriage is heaven on earth. He loves me unconditionally. I love him with all my heart.