Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

KENNETH COPELAND

2007 Days of Refreshing
September 16 – 21, 2007

Powerful. Anointed. Timely. Make plans now to join us at Eagle Mountain International Church on the grounds of Kenneth Copeland Ministries for Days of Refreshing. Pastors George Pearsons and Terri Copeland Pearsons will host special guests Kenneth Copeland, Keith Moore and Billye Brim for a week full of power-packed meetings that will propel you further into God’s plan for you during the Year of the Open Door.


Come rest and receive from the Word of God in these powerful services that will minister to your spirit, soul and body.

No comments:

About Me

I was told I have fibromyalgia, I am in constant pain, with stiffness, and sleep disorder. I also have PTSD. I have been married to a wonderful man for 3 years now. We are best friends, our marriage is heaven on earth. He loves me unconditionally. I love him with all my heart.