Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 16, 2012

Jesus is Lord

Jesus came not into the world to condemn the world, but that through Him, we could be saved. Yes, He did. He did it so we could be free. You know, there never has been, and never will be another group of people like us. The fact that we have confessed with our mouths that Jesus is Lord and believed in our hearts that God raised Him from the dead we are saved. (From the wrath of God that is to come upon this earth after we (and the Holy Spirit) are caught away, to meet Him in the clouds.) Those who lived before, Jesus was crucified and raised again, will not be like us. The people who are left behind but then accept Jesus, as Lord will not be like us. We are God's children! He is our Father...that is not just "and encouraging" word. It is the absolute truth; void of untruth. We are family, brothers, sisters, and children of God. Jesus is our elder Brother; we are joint heirs with Him. What is His is also ours. As He is (now), so are we, in this world now. We actually do, even now, live in the Kingdom of God, in the world but not of the world. Because He defeated the world and we are ambassadors of God here. We are the victorious children of the Almighty God, Who loves us as much as He loves His own Son. God with Him, also, will give us whatever we ask for in faith, believing. He will not withhold any good thing from us. He has already given His most precious, why would He deny us anything? As the church, we need to meditate on God’s Word daily and put our faith out there. I am not as consistent as I should be, but I know the words of my mouth will produce life or will produce death. Yes, words are how the world was formed. Faiths filled words are more powerful than anything that exists on earth, because it was words that created it. I leave a blessing here for everyone that reads this. I bless you with wisdom, courage and favor to have your most urgent needs met, the desires of your heart fulfilled and that you will know God in a personal way, as your real father.

No comments:

About Me

I was told I have fibromyalgia, I am in constant pain, with stiffness, and sleep disorder. I also have PTSD. I have been married to a wonderful man for 3 years now. We are best friends, our marriage is heaven on earth. He loves me unconditionally. I love him with all my heart.